The Patience of Job

You know what, people? Kanye had it right when he said "George Bush doesn't care about black people". Although he probably shouldn't have gone about it like he did, he had it right on the nose. I guess my question to all those who voted to keep this moron (yeah Bush I said it!) in the White House, how does it feel? Still feel confident in George Dubya? You should after all, cuz your votes put him there. Hey, Republicans, "security moms", and all you other pea-brains, did you use your tax cuts (cuz I KNOW you got them, I mean isn't that why you elected him in the first place?) to help out the victims of this nation's most recent tragedies? Did you even TRY to help? I bet I know one person who didn't do anything to help......That's right! Good Ol' George Dubya!

That's right! He's down in Texas again this week to survey the damage first-hand. Wow....just what they needed! A president who didn't lift a finger to help repair damage by this horrible series of tragedies. This guy came to Texas several time in a few days, but it took him 3 days after the fact to even fly over the damage done in Louisiana one time. And after a few days of people complaining that he was taking so long to help New Orleans because he was racist, he went on TV to announce he wasn't racist and taking up almost the entire airing time to do so, he almost never said anything about what he was going to do to help. What made matters worse in my eyes, is when his own mother made a "I don't care about you because I'm rich and you're not" statement that went something like this: "They're underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them". The absolute nerve! Don't come looking for any of us black folk (or "refugees as we're often referred to by the media) to come help you when you "fall and can't get up", or when you suffer a REAL tragedy, going broke, because I very much doubt that people will be trying to help you after the comments you made, unless they have the patience of Job, and I KNOW I don't have that much patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break