My Bad

Sorry guys. I know I haven't been around much lately, but I've been really busy with work, school (sometimes I even get to sleep! Yay!), and my other projects I'm working on in addition to The Now, but now I'm back, and I have a funny thing on Kanye and 50 Cent. So here goes......

For those of you who don't know by now, some time ago Kanye said "George Bush doesn't care about black people". Personally, I'm inclined to agree, but it seems 50 Cent doesn't. Big surprise, right? Anyway, 50 told ContactMusic.com that he felt "they responded to it the best way they can". He also said "What Kanye was saying, I don't know where that came from".

This isn't the first time 50 (Curtis Jackson) took a shot at Kanye. This past September in an interview with MTV, he said he felt that Kanye was popular because of him, because "After 50 Cent, (hip-hop fans) was looking for something non-confrontational, and they went after first thing that came along. That was Kanye West, and his record took off."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break