Break Me Off

Like most of America, I took a little break that thankfully coincided with the hoildays. So now I'm fresh and ready to bore and bewilder once more! Coupla things:

1. It the interest of keeping things light from time to time and showing my personal appreciation for one of the greatest toy/cartoons/comics of the 80's, I was trying to do character-based tributes to the Transformers for 2005 (the year the movie was set, BTW). I failed miseriably, but since a new movie is due between 2006 and 2007, I still have a chance to redeem myself. So when news is light and I don't have anything to ramble about, I'll just plug in a transded (Trasnformers Dedication).

2. I've been more political than anything here because basically I've checked other people's take on things and haven't agreed with them all the time. But I want to add more sports and entertainment commentary to balance things out. You've been warned!

3. Also on that note, relationship issues will also be discussed.

So I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! If not, you've got 361 days left!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break