No Main Topic


Ok, here's a new gimmick I'm trying: No Main Topic. When I do these, it's just a paragraph (or less) on random stuff. Few links, if any. To keep track, I'll just number them, Mmmkay?

1. I am so on the fence about the Transformers movie coming out next year. On the one hand, I wish it was going to be like Transformers: The Movie; on the other, I understand that movies are not necessarily about the die-hard fans that made the product popular in the first place: it's about getting new fans to spend their money. Fine, but can't we get a compromise for once?

2. I wanna go on record here: I think Bush is paying for a mess he started. By flying off the handle with Iraq, he's screwed himself, and unfortunately every American who like foreign nations. Seriously, what country even likes us now? Not "who's a good business partner" or "who's politically dependent on the US" but who likes us?

3. I could care less if the Tom/Katie baby hasn't been seen. It's an infant; it should be resting, not at a photo-op. And who else just realized that she's now (technically) "Katie Cruise?"

4. Alonzo Mourning and Gary Payton should just retire now. There, I said it.

5. If some Democrats would be able to articulate themselves as concisely as DAVEAWAYFROMHOME...well, let's just say Al Gore wouldn't be making movies.

Comments

Wow, well, thanks. I should probably check technorati more often, if I'm going to find things like this there.

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break