60 Seconds of Craziness -- December, 2006



Almost at the end of another year, and my last bits of craziness for the year 2006. For the sake of laughter, Let's get it!


1. 3 days ago, I saw the first Asian chick with huge titties that were real. how rare...


2. Man, I LOVE when a woman calls me "papi"! If I hear it again this year, I swear I'll lose it!!


3. It's a good thing people can't see what I think of them in my brain. Maybe I should be on tv...


4. Why do fat people always buy those little ass cars (Mini Coopers for example), like they can even fit into em? It's like watching a busted can of sardines ooze out! My bad, my BBWS, cuz I don't mean y'all...


5. No, Burger King does not have several XBOX games based on their mascot, the King!! Go to one, you'll see em! There's even a commercial based on them; the games are like those "Tony Hawk" skateboard games!


6. Why do vegetarians proudly proclaim they don't eat meat like they're just plain better than everybody else? "Don't eat meat, man." I don't be tellin' them, "yo, stop eating my grass!" "Don't you wanna live longer?" Uhhh no, not if I have to live like you. Besides, even if you DO live longer, what's the point if everyone else you love dies before you? Wouldn't you be lonely? Also, who says you won't just die of something else anyway???


7. It would seem like my life has much in common with jobs: they both have high turnover rates. People getting fired and people quitting, it appears my life has revolving doors, but whatever....


My name is Justin Smith and I approve this message Image


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break