Biggest Asses of 2006




Now normally when I speak of asses, I do so positively, usually because I, like a lot of other men, WILL LOOK at your ass factor as you walk by! But in this case, this is a bad thing. Here's why:

Ok, so I kinda "borrowed" this one from this morning's edition of "The Russ Parr Morning Show", but Russ did bring up an interesting point. There have been MANY asses that have made themselves apparent in 2006. I'll give you a list of mine and why. Here goes.



1. Michael Richards (Kramer). I think all my black folk know WHY. if I have to go into it, where have you been? Under a rock???



2. My boss, as one female caller put it. I'm inclined to agree with this one. Earlier this year, I tried to take my 2-week vaca and he waited until 2 days prior to tell me I had to chop a week off, and the reason was, get this, "I need you"! Yes, yall! sounding like a bitch with that one! Oooh! yall can't imagine how pissed I was that day! I missed out on going to lake for fun because of it. So I attempt to try again starting the day before Christmas, and he gets his kiss-ass (my supervisor) to ask me to come back 4 days (yeah I know) after, cutting of a week and a half this time; I flatly refused, by the way.



3. Tie. Superhead and Carmen Bryant (Nas's BM). Whoring should NEVER be rewarded with a chance to get rich putting dudes on front street off one's used-up puss. Fame should never be a reward for bad and reckless behavior such as this. Rappers will have any trick that moves, so what makes YOU special???



4. Dipset (in particular Cam'ron and Jim Jones). Cam trying to get Beyonce from J. Y'all remember that?? How pathetic did he look? Jim Jones (fake ass Ghostface Killah. Look at them, y'all! YOU tell ME they don't look alike) don't he look like a jackass, calling out 2 of the biggest names in rap's history? Then he got "help" from Juelz Santna (fake ass Drag-On look-a-like from the Ruff Ryders, Mr. "I, I, I!"). Oh that response was wack, y'all! How are those record sales fellas? The streets are talking. Jimmy ain't got a "Ghost" of a chance lol.



5. Lil Wayne and Baby. The kiss they shared and you're askin' me why I put them up here? How gay was that, kissin' another dude like that regardless to how you "respect" him? Even the Mafia's kiss isn't like that....



Ok, this is it from me. What about you guys? Who are YOUR biggest asses of 2006? Hope I ain't steal answers from yall....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break