Third Time's a Charm

I've been wrong about the Miami Heat (more than once, to be honest) but this time I'm sure I'm right: Wade should not be trying to come back this season.

I know he wants to come back because everyone else on his team (read: Shaq and coach Riley) are back. He probably also believes that the Heat aren't going too far without him playing heavy minutes.

I know he's young. I know Alonzo Mourning (his teammate) has also made a miraculous recovery from having a kidney transplant. I know Shaq is playing like Kobe just called him and said "you were nothing but a fat loser." I know that A. Walker and G. Payton are playing like savy veteran role players.

But in reality, Wade is the only guy I've mentioned that has the chance to play for the next ten seasons. Is getting one ring this season worth the risk of never being able to play at a high level again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break