The Wizards Finally Win.

Thank God. They really needed this one; I was beginning to think they'd never win a game with Arenas and Butler out.

I know the announcer must have noticed, but did Jamison seem to just be hanging out there? He passed up at least three open shots between the third and fourth quarters. Maybe Eddie Jordan is saving him for the playoffs.

Also, the EJ version of the Princeton Offense seems to be running smoother now. I mean, there's gotta be a reason Antonio Daniels is making so many assists. I guess the team got too used to Arenas saving their butts, and kinda abandoned the PO for awhile. So, in that regard, I suppose it's a good thing that we get to see how they can play without a clutch player like Arenas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break