LOST: Ben Linus Revealed

Random thoughts on tonight's episode:

All I can say is "wow." Ben is either in tune with a supernatural force on the Island, or he is a certifiable, insane megalomaniac.

According to the TVWoP crowd, there was someone in the chair. Spooky.

I'm still not sure what convinced Ben to betray the Dharma group. Was it his cruddy father? The fact he felt that he didn't fit in? Did anyone else get a "Trench coat Mafia" feeling when he participated in the gassing?

I think Jack's a jerk for not telling someone else about Juliet's/Ben's scheme. I mean, it's not like Rose or Sayid would've squealed, right?

So I guess the big question is: who are the "Hostiles?"

I'm also curious as to what Jack's "counterattack" plan is. If I'm not mistaken, they've lost alot of their weapons to the Others, and (including) Jack there's been a history of Losties aligning themselves with the so-called "enemy."

Seriously, though: Ben makes Sylar from "Heroes" and Lionel Luther from "Smallville" look like Mr. Rogers. Yikes.

And to end on a comic note: how funny was it when Locke was beating the Russian Vodka out of Mikhail, and Ben was asking for help but Tom's all, "I'm drinking my morning coffee, here!" Priceless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break