No Main Topic

1. Season Finale Showdown: I was waiting to hear from others about LOST's season finale before I threw in my 2-cents. I'll probably post my thoughts on my MySpace blog instead. Suffice it to say that the LOST season finale was way better than either Heroes or Smallville.

2. Ya Gots to Chill: I know some people (namely those who bother to vote this past November who probably wouldn't have under normal circumstances) are pissed, but ya'll need to calm down. Believe me, as a Redskins fan I know what happens when people fly off the handle when one plan doesn't pan out they way they want. This is not the time for panic moves. But don't get me wrong; you have a right to be upset. Just channel it into something productive.

3. Extreme Lawn Care: A guy who shot a teen for being on his lawn gets a life sentence.

4. A De-Crowning: I'm not sure LaBron was fouled last night in the Pistons-Cavaliers Eastern Conference Game 2, and even if he was, such a call should not determine a playoff game (and if recent precedent holds, it hasn't). This is all part of the growing process, people. No one should expect him to become Michael Jordan so quickly (especially with his questionable defense).

5. Pump Up the Volume: A guy who runs a Mobil gas station has closed down in protest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break