Read a Book.


If you're reading this, thanks. But all the same, you may want to flip through a book (if you haven't recently). According to this story



Only 30 percent of 13-year-olds read almost every day.

The number of 17-year-olds who never read for pleasure increased from 9 percent in 1984 to 19 percent in 2004.

Almost half of Americans between ages 18 and 24 never read books for pleasure.

The average person between ages 15 and 24 spends 2 to 2 1/2 hours a day watching TV and 7 minutes reading.


I have to admit I've been slacking myself. There was a point where I'd be reading a novel, two short stories and a rack of comic books in the same week. Now it's like I only read when I'm in the gym. I guess I know what I'll ask for Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break