No Main Topic



  1. John McCain's foreign policy speech contains a "lets get along" message, but it looks like he's said these things before. Maybe people are better off reading his daughter's blog.

  2. How badly did the Bobcats beat the Lakers? Coach Phil Jackson: "Well, I may look like I'm here to explain something, but I have nothing to explain. I can't explain it, so don't ask me any questions."

  3. D.C. School Chancellor Michelle Rhee's plans are being blamed for the planned retirement of several hundred veteran teachers.

  4. Shaq's comments made Pat Riley sad. I'm sure when Pat Riley stabbed Stan Van Gundy in the back and stole the Heat from him made him sad too.

  5. First the housing market, then the home equity loans.

  6. In Hyattsville, MD: Two have been killed and two are injured in a shooting.

  7. Dr. Pepper really wants that new Guns 'N Roses album.

  8. The longer the Democratic Primary goes on, the more absolutist each camp gets...and the better Sen. McCain's chances get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break