Is Sarah Palin the GOP Version of "Nancy" From "The Craft?"

Bard from Sadly, No! found a gem on Gov. Palin's old church, which makes me wonder if the media will jump on this like they did Barack Obama (stop laughing).

Now while I understand how some variations of Christianity view witches as "pure evil," can someone tell me the difference between what happens around the 7-minute-mark in the above video and what happens in the 4-minute-mark of this video (specifically the character "Nancy")?




Both women are asking for/requesting divine, supernatural intervention. Both are asking for/requesting power. And both are asking for/requesting these things for selfish purposes.

I have no problem with people having faith, but the whole praying-for-God-to-give-you-and-only-you-supreme-power thing just rubs me the wrong way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break