Let's Introduce the Power of the Internet...

  1. I go to ESPN for some NBA stories.
  2. On there NBA section, I see a story about Larry Hughes not being happy with his role. With the Wizards' current woes, and with Hughes being an ex-player on the team, my interest rises.
  3. Lo and behold, it's an Insider Story. In other words: no sign-up, no access.
  4. Ignoring this out-dated obstacle, I go to Goggle and type in "Larry Hughes Chicago Bulls."
  5. Bingo!
  6. Screw you, NBA Insider!

P.S.: For the interested Wizards fans, Hughes had this to say about his situation:

"I don't want to play like this," Hughes said. "I'm not comfortable with 15-20 minutes. Something has to change."

Note to Ernie Grunfeld: make a move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break