Can I Buy Pot From You?

Ok, it's getting to be with Beyonce as it was/is with her hubby Jay-Z. But with her, it's legends, not simply nobodies that stay having a problem with her. Who did she piss of this time?

Well it seems that this time, ancient Etta James is pissed at B for doing her song "at last" for Mr. President (I actually love saying that now!!). I admit she does have a point for being mad if B didn't ask for her blessing or credit her as being the original singer of the song, if that's indeed why the withered old clam is so upset (and not that she's having such a difficult time making stool without the prune juice), but come on! You are too grown to be acting like that! You done already died like 3 times already!

Etta goes on to say that, "the one with big ears" is not her president, but ours as well. I wonder who she voted for... From where I stand, she was very diva-ish and classless for a so-called "legend" and should be ashamed of herself. I thought older folks were supposed to be wiser, but I guess not; oh well... My advice to Ms. James would be for her to quit whining, take the damn check, go to the store and get you some more prune juice, sit your withered ass down somewhere and shut the hell up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break