No Main Topic
- Maryland Gov. tries to repeal the state's death penalty.
- How should I go with this: "Bad Year for Goodyear" or "Goodyear looses some air?"
- Germany is moving toward nationalizing their banks. Before people freak out: ex-Fed Guru Alan Greenspan suggested we do the same thing.
- Crumbling Automakers now want $39 to
waste on bonusesstay afloat. Oliver's right: that's enough to create a newer, better auto company.
- Former President Clinton gives the stimulus bill his approval. Much appreciated kudos from the guy who presided over our last economic boom.
Labels: No Main Topic