Link Of The Day Award Goes To TPM

For posting Ari Fleischer's surreal "911 didn't happen on our (Bush Administration's) watch" outrage.

Um, who was president at the time then? Because hanging chads aside, I do believe that in Bush v Gore the Supreme Court ruled in Bush's favor, effectively making him president by the time 9/11/01 rolled around. I also remember seeing a video of Bush in total shock as he was reading a book to elementary children on that day.

So I don't think I'm out of bounds when I say, "Ari must be smoking crack if he thinks he can claim that the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01 did not happen while George W. Bush was President of the United States."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break