No Main Topic

  1. "We have decided to call off the rally today because many brothers and sisters have been hurt and killed. We don't want everybody to suffer the same. And we will not allow more deaths."
  2. "I have never returned and I'm not going back. I am not giving one cent to Castro."
  3. They’ll do better now in terms of what it costs to raise money than they can for the rest of the year. I don’t think the rest of this year will be good.”
  4. "Our data suggest that depression is an important and emerging risk factor for heart failure among patients with coronary heart disease."
  5. "It does not explain why writers, like myself, were told by Amazon reps that our books were being classified as 'adult products.'"
  6. "I am honored and humbled by this close victory, and I'm looking forward to getting to work as soon as possible."
  7. "Talking to the ball is something I started to do when I turned pro."
  8. "We lost our voice today."
  9. "I was intrigued by the story. I really liked the fantasy involved. And I figured it might be my last chance at something really big."
  10. "The first trial meeting on Roxana Saberi was held yesterday ... I think the verdict will be announced soon, perhaps in the next two or three weeks."
  11. "The labor movement will work together to make sure that the White House as well as Congress understand that we speak about immigration reform with one voice."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break