Yep; These Are My Wizards

From Michael Lee:

Arenas walked in and noticed that Antawn Jamison's clothes were placed in the prime, extra large, solo locker room spot near the door. Arenas stopped and looked at Jamison and said, "No."

"You're not sitting there, Gilbert," Jamison said. "My stuff is already there."

"We can move it," Arenas said.

"You better not touch my stuff," Jamison said as he grabbed a roll of tape from the training table.

"Gilbert," Jamison said, while Arenas grabbed a seat in Jamison's locker room stall.

Jamison did his best Randy Johnson and fired the tape at Arenas, but was a bit off target.

Arenas grabbed Jamison's Louis Vuitton duffle bag, placed it in front of his chest and said, "Go ahead, hit the Louis."

"That was too light," Jamison said of the tape, as he rubbed his shoulder. "I almost threw my arm out. I need something heavier."

Jamison then told McGee to give him one of the oranges, because the tape wasn't going to get Arenas to move. Arenas eventually relented without Jamison having to resort to pelting him with oranges.


Yep; these are my Wizards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break