GOP Still Employs Racists As Underlings

But I'm sure some will say she's really a leftist.

Comments

Seriously, I realize Ms Goforth is from Tennessee, but hasnt everybody who enjoys that kind of joke died by now? Does she still employ the term "jigaboo", I wonder? Good grief!
And I would dearly love to see who was on the list she meant to mail it to. Also, was this a personal e-mail sent during (tax-payer funded) business hours, or was it something done for the Senator?
Pryme said…
Dave,

You should read some of the Troll-based defenses that were posted on ThinkProgress: "it was satire (um, how?);" "they must have ran out of ink (so they decided to just draw in eyeballs and nothing else?);" and of course "liberals did the same thing (to who and when?)"

Of course the person's own defense ("I sent it to the wrong people") speaks volumes.
Yeah, I read that whole thread, and it was pretty stupid. American "Patriot" is either delusional or a complete idiot. Considering that he seemed to be the only GOPper involved in that "discussion", I'd say that even Republicans saw that one as an arguement they couldnt win.

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break