No Main Topic

  1. "I don't have a social life... I sit at home all day."
  2. "He just happened to find him in his bed, and he wasn't breathing. Mr. Jackson was still warm and had a pulse."
  3. "Jenny is the hero in this story. She's the hero to her children, and I think she's the hero to this state. In the midst of this tragedy, she is standing strong to who she is and what she believes in. . . . I think Jenny has not had these types of ambitions, but I think every woman in South Carolina would vote for Jenny Sanford for governor right now." (Look, I think the woman is strong to weather this, but by no means does that make her a qualified candidate for governor; that thinking is how South Carolina got in this mess).
  4. I’ve been all over him like a cheap suit when I think he’s wrong about something or not paying attention. I would go through the wall now for John Kerry, and I wouldn’t have said that 10 years ago.’’
  5. "If holding a poll provokes a coup, the abduction of the president and expulsion from his country, then what kind of democracy are we living in?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break