And This Concludes Barack Obama's Part In This Mess...

Right?

“I obviously helped to contribute ratcheting it up, I wanted to make clear that in my choice of words, I think, I unfortunately, I think, gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sergeant Crowley specifically,” Mr. Obama told reporters. “I could have calibrated those words differently, and I told this to Sergeant Crowley.”


I'm sure for every person who sees this as a weakness, there will a person who says, "How many times did Bush admit a mistake?"

UPDATE: Full transcript here.

Comments

rocky said…
ANOTHER BLACK MAN IN WASHINGTON,
TRYING TO START A RACE WAR
JUST LIKE AL S. AND J,JACKSON
ALL HE PUTS IN HIS STAFF ARE BLACK
WHEN 2012 COMES,THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT MORE BLACKS OUT OF WORK,
THANK YOU O.B. FOR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLOR.
Anonymous said…
Mr. Obama,

You need to come outright and make an apoloy to the police, and to the nation, since you are suppose to be our leader.Lead with equality, not bias! Your flimsly excuse on choice of words is not good enough for me. Every time a black person is arrested most all blacks start screeming racial injustice. I say bull! Enough is enough. Let us all act like Americans and not one race against another.

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break