Jesus; These Two *Again*?

I thought they'd broken up. I prayed that they would stay broken up. But nooooooooooo; they just have to keep running into each other.

My reasons for them not being together is rather selfish; Ronson just looks too much like Rachel Maddow to me and I'm going to state (with no proof mind you) that Maddow had the look first and she should have the rights, meaning that Ronson should either change her looks (not gonna happen) or fade back into Underground DJ Land.

Because really, it's hard to watch the Rachel Maddow show nowadays and not think, "When is she going to tell Lindsay to just back the hell off?"

Don't get me wrong; the girl is talented (somewhat) but she is like a horny squirrel: fucking nuts.

Also: This isn't isolated...I felt the same way about Helen Hunt and Leelee Sobieski before...damnit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break