No Main Topic

  1. "Such attacks against civilians by terrorists show obvious hostility toward this land's people. The culprits can never block the Afghan nation's will for prosperity and development of their country."
  2. “I didn’t think of it! When you’re buying stuff, you’re so used to it.’’
  3. "Today marks the passing of a generation, and of a man who dedicated his final years to spreading the message of peace and reconciliation."
  4. "Braces and boobs. I got both of them."
  5. "We are in the preliminary stage of the process, the systematic development of options has not taken place, and no decisions have been made."
  6. "It would be a shame for a beat writer to get beaten on a story by a 12-year-old in the stands who is allowed to blog."
  7. "There's been no significant finding against her. There's been no public uprising against her. I do not believe that the Constitution tells me that I should refuse to support her merely because I disagree with her on some cases. I will support her, I'll be proud for her, the community she represents, and the American dream she shows is possible."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break