I Think I Know Why The Washington Post Let Tony Kornheiser Go...

...maybe it was because he couldn't filter himself.

Kornheiser, the popular host of the show "Pardon the Interruption," is known for making sports figures the subject of his humorous criticism, but in a recent show he aimed his commentary at Storm's wardrobe.

[SNIP: read the story to see what he said. It ain't pretty.]

Kornheiser opened his radio show the next day by apologizing, saying, "I apologize, unequivocally ... I'm a sarcastic, subversive guy ... I'm a troll, look at me. I have no right to insult what anybody looks like or what anybody wears. That, I think, should go without saying."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break