No Main Topic


  1. This is a good settlement and we are gratified that these heroic men and women who performed their duties without consideration of the health implications will finally receive just compensation for their pain and suffering, lost wages, medical and other expenses, as the U.S. Congress intended when it appropriated this money.”
  2. "These organizations do extraordinary work in the United States and abroad helping students, veterans and countless others in need. I'm proud to support their work."
  3. "This type of action is not part of the job responsibilities of carers and nurses."
  4. "I gave it all I had. I have nothing more. I am the most successful American ever and I am very, very happy."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break