No Main Topic

  1. "Our main goal was just to guard the three."
  2. “If the anti-incumbent tide is as strong as some people think it is, I will be swept out, despite all my efforts. If the anti-incumbent tide is a lot of conversation, but has no center of gravity as a true political movement, then I’ll be just fine. There’s no way to know.”
  3. "There still are a few technical issues we are working to resolve, but I hope to have an announcement and details on the new [tentative agreement] ready when you return from spring break."
  4. “They’re starting from scratch. I’m saddened in terms of what they lost.’’
  5. "The White House has expressed its desire to execute him. The day America makes that decision will be the day it has issued a death sentence for any one of you that is taken captive."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break