No Main Topic


  1. "Whatever the outcome, the conclusion is clear: we aren't in Google anymore."
  2. "It was all me. I'm the one who did it. I'm the one who acted the way I acted. No one knew what was going on when it was going on."
  3. The president, just like any other citizen of the United States, is bound by the law. Obeying Congressional legislation shouldn’t be optional with the president of the U.S.”
  4. "I said to myself, 'Thank you, man. This streak is finally over.' "
  5. "The economy's going to start creating jobs again. The economy's growing now, that's the first step and with growth jobs will come."
  6. “Attendance awards have been more and more controversial with H1N1 [flu] and the type of diseases coming in. To come in as much as this young man has, I certainly think that’s laudatory. But I’m just so cautious.’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break