No Main Topic


  1. “Our relationship is not any good. When I told him to park his motorcycle, he got pissed. Alright. Then he had the accident. And since then, he doesn’t like me and I’m learning not to like him. And he wants to break all my records and I say, ‘OK break them I really don’t care.’ I’ve done my job, now my job is over. Now you have your shot, but he has got to, in my opinion, he has got to realize who he is. He is an elite athlete in the National Football League. He’s got an image problem right now and the best thing to do is don’t ever put yourself in that position again. When you’re through playing football do whatever you want to do, but right now stay clean.”
  2. "It will also be someone who, like Justice Stevens, knows that in a democracy, powerful interests must not be allowed to drown out the voices of ordinary citizens."
  3. Until two weeks ago, the Chinese would not discuss a sanctions resolution at all.”
  4. "Epidemiological evidence linking diet, one of the most important modifiable environmental factors, and risk of Alzheimer's disease is rapidly increasing."
  5. "Users will start to see tweets promoted by our partner advertisers called out at the top of some Twitter.com search results pages."
  6. “It depends a lot on the individuals there. Hopefully, they break the Republican way, but I don’t know. You have different extremes in that group.’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break