No Main Topic


  1. "Mama Pimp."
  2. "If it gets landward, it could be a disaster in the making."
  3. “I’m here because I believe that these reforms are, in the end, not only in the best interest of our country, but in the best interest of the financial sector.”
  4. “People, we hope, would be honest and truthful when registering to attend these schools. Unfortunately, in some cases they are not. We work really hard to make sure students who attend these schools are Boston residents.’’
  5. "I’VE BEEN ASKED TO COMMENT ON A LETTER SPEAKING ILL OF ME WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY WRITTEN BY GURU IN HIS DYING DAYS. ALL I WILL SAY ABOUT IT IS THAT OUR TIME TOGETHER WAS BEAUTIFUL, WE BUILT A HIP HOP LEGACY TOGETHER, AND NO ONE CAN RE-WRITE HISTORY OR TAKE AWAY MY LOVE FOR HIM. ONE THING I WOULD NEVER DO IS PLAY AROUND WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS LIFE."
  6. "I've been watching him my whole life. It still doesn't feel real right now. I guess in training camp, I'll snap out of it."
  7. "These guys in the middle of a financial crisis are spending their time looking at prurient material on the Internet."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break