No Main Topic

  1. The situation is deteriorating rapidly, and it’s not clear who’s in a position to stop the Greeks from going into a default situation. That creates a spillover effect.”
  2. "This ordinance prevents restaurants from preying on children's' love of toys. This ordinance breaks the link between unhealthy food and prizes."
  3. "In the worst-case scenario, this could also last months."
  4. In those awful seconds, the car door must have been flung open by the impact and my body rose in the air until gravity took over and I was pulled, hard and fast, back to earth. The whole time, I was praying that the person in the other car was alive. In my mind, I was calling ‘Please, God. Please, God. Please, God,’ over and over and over again.”
  5. "I'm not really happy right now with anybody."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break