No Main Topic


  1. "This rally was double the size of the largest rally that has ever been held in Greece...tomorrow afternoon, we will also be holding a protest in front of Parliament, and if the government does not listen, there will be more strike action next week."
  2. "I think it'd be great. I don't have to worry about [my patients] being arrested."
  3. "He defended me from a lot of dangers and problems. He was a shield to me, a protector."
  4. “That’s pretty much the game plan for how we’re going to have to beat this team. We’re going to have to do it together and collectively.’’
  5. "A part of their healing will be getting our students back into some of their routines. In the case of the women's and men's programs, our lacrosse teams will honor Yeardley by continuing their seasons."
  6. "I'm the one designing @ErinAndrewsESPN's dresses for the show, so I'll just assume that @ehasselbeck is jealous... and stupid (for) her comments."
  7. “I was here all yesterday and through much of last night, and was aware of the tracking that was going on. And I was never in any fear that we were in danger of losing him.”
  8. "They're pitting you against each other and I just think, 'Why do we need to make a problem between women?' "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break