No Main Topic


  1. "Before Herschel, it was not clear how the material in the Milky Way came together in high enough densities and at sufficiently low temperatures to form stars."
  2. "The political atmosphere obviously has been toxic, and it's very clear that some of the votes that I have cast have added to the toxic environment."
  3. “Then, we were at a tipping point in the right direction. Now I’m afraid we’re at a tipping point in the wrong direction.”
  4. "But I have to say, Class of 2010, all of you have a separate responsibility. To be role models for your brothers and sisters. To be mentors in your communities. And, when the time comes, to pass that sense of an education's value down to your children, a sense of personal responsibility and self-respect."
  5. "We want to block it off to where the oil doesn't get into the marsh areas. What they're trying to do is just prevent. I know it's still east of here but they're just trying to do a little prevention."
  6. “We’re now dealing with international terrorists and I think that we have to think about perhaps modifying the rules that interrogators have and somehow coming up with something that is flexible and is more consistent with the threat that we now face.”
  7. "I was unique in that I was a kind of black that white people could accept. I was their daydream. I had the worst kind of acceptance because it was never for how great I was or what I contributed. It was because of the way I looked." R.I.P., Lena Horne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break