No Main Topic

  1. "What can I say about the finale? I have to say I'm a little bit hesitant to use adjectives when I talk about the finale because I see so many things."
  2. It strikes me that if a nominee does not have judicial experience, they should have substantial litigation experience.’’
  3. I personally talked a lot of mothers out of giving up their children.”
  4. "We're a playoff team and they're a championship team. They're just better than we are."
  5. "The foremost message for these high-risk groups remains that they should work to control their modifiable traditional risk factors -- blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, smoking."
  6. The debt crisis will change the nature of European monetary union. The euro zone has moved away from a monetary union and towards a transfer union.”
  7. "It probably wasn't my best idea. I'm sorry for everything that happened. ... I had no idea my individual score would mess so much with team scores."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break