No Main Topic


(pic via).
  1. “I know it sounds crazy, but I thought we were phenomenal in training camp. I thought we looked better in training camp than we did two years ago, quite honestly. As a team, I thought we were close, we started out great and then obviously we fell apart with injuries and all kinds of other issues, but you could see that everybody wanted to get back. It was tough the last three weeks of the season because we had to make a choice.’’
  2. "I think it is shocking that we don't have a much higher proportion of our children . . . in excellent, quality child care."
  3. Metro’s performance has been outstanding.”
  4. "I was like, that's really creepy. I haven't logged in. I didn't give it permission. I didn't do anything."
  5. "Small businesses and their customers will be able to keep more of their own money. Making sure small businesses can grow and prosper is vital to putting our country back on solid economic footing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break