No Main Topic

  1. "Radiation is an indispensable element in the treatment of patients with high-risk prostate cancer."
  2. They all want to make sure they go to Mikey's house, do the Shuffle. It's just something that clicks with people."
  3. “The problem we have, this is not a large, monolithic spill anymore. It is an aggregation of thousands of smaller spills that could come ashore at any particular time based on wind and current.”
  4. "I put on a big show. I create sets, costumes. There's major choreography and dance numbers. All of that goes along with a huge production. And I started to feel this is not the right time. It'll be a much better and bigger show when I have time to properly plan."
  5. "It's a whorehouse. I honestly don't feel as safe here as what I did. And the name they gave it — that is unbelievable. There's nobody in there learning anything, I guarantee you."
  6. The employee has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation. There are no indications that the alleged crime involves any Fresno Unified students.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break