No Main Topic


  1. "She looked stunning, she's just amazing. It's a shame she hasn't been for so long, but I'm so glad she has decided to come back."
  2. I welcome debate among my team, but I won’t tolerate division.’’
  3. “I was scared mute. Only when they raped me did I scream. It hurt.”
  4. "He had nothing else to do at that point, so he had another beer."
  5. "While the approval process should not have taken this long, I'm pleased to see the FAA moving forward. The FAA needs to implement a system that will reflect the great importance of border security as well as the growing significance of UAVs in homeland security and national defense."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break