No Main Topic

  1. "If I were to characterize the mood here, I would say it was a combination of rage and panic."
  2. "Glaciers and sea ice are melting, heavy rainfall is intensifying and heat waves are more common."
  3. "IceCube was not built to look at cosmic rays. Cosmic rays are considered background. However, we have billions of events of background downward cosmic rays that ended up being very exciting."
  4. "Technically (the market) still looks fine here and I don't see why we can't move higher."
  5. There is a substantial likelihood that officers will wrongfully arrest legal resident aliens. “By enforcing this statute, Arizona would impose a 'distinct, unusual and extraordinary' burden on legal resident aliens that only the federal government has the authority to impose.”
  6. "As much as you've been saying it's tough for me, the truth is, it's not tough for me. You know I've got pundits on the news who might say things, but what the American people have gone through—losing jobs, seeing their home values go down, their 401ks declining -- those are the people that I draw inspiration from because I get letters every night from them and I read them."
  7. "The strength of the yen affected badly on the profit side."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break