No Main Topic


  1. "None of us could swim. They were yelling 'help me, help me. Somebody please help me.' It was nothing I could do but watch them drown one by one."
  2. “The irony is that the safeguards [to protect human test subjects] are blocking, it seems to me, the quick implementation of an intervention that could help mitigate the disabilities that result from the signature wound of the war.’’
  3. "Cartilage is one of the most resistant tissues for regeneration. This is the first time an entire cartilage joint was regenerated. By successfully regenerating cartilage in this way, we hope that this approach would work with other tissues without cell transplantation."
  4. As a candidate for president, I pledged to bring the war in Iraq to a responsible end. Shortly after taking office, I announced our new strategy for Iraq and for a transition to full Iraqi responsibility. And I made it clear that by Aug. 31, 2010, America’s combat mission in Iraq would end. And that is exactly what we are doing, as promised and on schedule.”
  5. "It is very sad, and we believe that it is the work of those forces who want to destabilize the elected government."
  6. "It's possible you're going to have a couple of months where it goes up. But what we expect to see ... is an economy that's gradually healing, of course we want to do what we can to reinforce that process."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break