No Main Topic

  1. "I was trying to be noticed. I was trying to get my family back together. I didn't want to feel like I'm nothing anymore. It went wrong, it spread like crazy, and then it seemed like the whole world knew."
  2. Currently available clinical guidelines from the National Institutes of Health are based on evidence from the 1990s. These guidelines recommend that waist circumference be used to identify increased disease risk only among individuals in the overweight and obese categories of BMI.”
  3. “It makes me kind of feel like I let my family down. I’m about to join the ranks of the homeless, and that’s a place I’ve never been.’’
  4. The funds saved will help us sustain the current force structure and make needed investments in modernization in a fiscally responsible way.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break