No Main Topic

  1. "I'm not retiring. I'm not quitting. I feel energized actually, stronger and freer to say the things that I believe need to be said for people in this country."
  2. "His speech was slightly slurred but he was compliant. He was slightly upset due to the fact of his cat and what had just happened."
  3. “Every time I see how many tomatoes are coming in, I just can’t believe it. I’ve never seen so many huge tomatoes. When I see what we’re producing, I say to myself, ‘Oh, my God.’ ’’
  4. We should be ashamed of the way we led the country.”
  5. "We believe that her thoughts were for me to be free and to do what I wish to do, whatever that may be, if I didn't have the children, I will get rid of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break