No Main Topic

  1. “It was very helpful in the war,’’ said James Lewis, a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies who helped the Pentagon research the use of biometric data in counterterrorism. “Now that the war is over, the question is: What do you do with it?’’
  2. "This is the first time we have been able to peer into the [genetic data] of many thousands of people and find genetic clues to understand common migraine."
  3. "If I were the alcoholic everyone says I am then putting a [scram] bracelet on would have ended me up in detox, in the emergency room, because I would have had to come down from all the things that people say I'm taking and my father says I'm taking – so that says something, because I was fine."
  4. “Between 1995 and 2008, the proportion of potential recruits who failed their physicals each year because they were overweight rose nearly 70 percent.”
  5. "As she began to open it, I saw a small bindle of what I believed to be cocaine in a clear baggy begin to fall from the purse and into my hand," Flynn wrote. "I then immediately took the purse and dropped the bindle back on the top," waiting for another officer to witness the recovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break