No Main Topic

  1. A fatty ingredient by any other name is still the same.
  2. "I never in a million years thought I'd have to walk what I just walked," Warner said at the cemetery after driving with his wife, Melissa, from their home in Canton, Ohio. "I never thought I'd have the stamina to do with my wife what I did today, to make sure this was our son."
  3. “I really think we need to get some new blood in there,” said Kathy Beckman, 44, an optometrist from Lodi, Calif., who spoke in an interview after participating in the poll. “Get them all out.”
  4. Apparently there are still places in Germany where the rules are strict.
  5. "Web sites escape liability when an ad on their site results in rape, prostitution and even death," Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) said. "Our priorities are out of balance, and perpetrators are taking advantage."
  6. “The companies appear to be linked to DeCoster, but we don’t know what role, if any, they played in the recall,’’ said Karen Lightfoot, a spokeswoman for the congressional panel. This summer more than 1,500 people were sickened by eggs suspected of being contaminated by salmonella, prompting a major recall by two farms in Iowa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break