I May Have To Start Buying Comics Again...


...because apparently IDW has a mega, inter-dimensional crossover where uber-zombies invade the universes of Transformers, G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters and Star Trek (TOS, pre-reboot). Each group deals with this issue in their own way, and from what I can tell the crossover is the product of a vampire becoming a zombie (wait; what?).

But how did that happen, you ask? Typical industrial-military complex nonsense: some dumb-ass general decides to invade a zombie world, eradicate all the zombies, and use the resources of that "Earth" for their own. Seriously.

I'm not sure what's worse; that a character, even in a comic, actually thought that such a plan would be successful or my feeling that there's a good chance some yahoo would probably want to do this in real life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break