No Main Topic


  1. “Qaddafi has brought African soldiers to kill some of them, so if they see black people they beat them,” said Samson Adda, 31, who said residents of Zawiyah, a rebellious city, had beaten him so badly that he could no longer walk.
  2. "If this is what it had to come to, to get me out of those silly shirts, then so be it. So maybe I'll wear one, just on the final day when I go and remove all of their bazillions."
  3. "I do intend, if this man is released anywhere in my vicinity, or if I can find him after the fact, I do intend to kill this man."
  4. “One of the things that I have to understand is that if I run, I walk away from a pretty good income,’’ Huckabee told reporters in Washington recently, at an afternoon tea hosted by the Christian Science Monitor. “So I don’t want to walk away earlier than I have to.’’
  5. Gitmo redux.
  6. The Taliban is still around.
  7. Subway dethrones McDonald's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break