No Main Topic

  1. ''Kobe's fine included discipline for verbal abuse of a game official,'' NBA spokesman Mark Broussard said.
  2. “While I applaud Ryan for getting the conversation started, I cannot support his specific plan and therefore will vote ‘no’ on his budget,’’ Brown wrote.
  3. "The original attacks [on the PlayStation Network and Online Entertainment networks] were probably quite targeted and quite skilled," Chester Wisniewski, senior security advisor at security firm Sophos. "Now it seems to be that every random hacker out there has jumped on the bandwagon" to attack Sony.
  4. "I'm a psychologist and I've seen lots of things really. But sometimes after I leave some of these families I just sit in my car and cry because it's really so painful," she said.
  5. “California is an extreme case by any measure,” said David C. Fathi, director of the American Civil Liberties Union’s National Prison Project, which submitted a brief urging the justices to uphold the lower court’s order. “This case involves ongoing, undisputed and lethal constitutional violations. We’re not going to see a lot of copycat litigation.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break