Neo-Nazi Who Talked About Attending a Protest With Weapons Claims That He Didn't Want To Get Hurt

Seriously. But for me, here's the money quote:

“The problem is that my country has descended to a point where your political opinions get you charged with felonies, and that’s what I’m upset about,” he said. “I get a little emotional about the fact that all this is going on, and now people want to throw me in prison because I want to save my race and nation.”

Oh Please. I am curious to how removing statues celebrating pro-slavery is threatening his "race and nation." Last I checked the current President shares his views, and as far as his race goes, the demographics of those running Wall Street, Congress, and the entertainment industry reflect him as well.

Now economically-speaking...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break