Salt in the Wound

If my fellow Wizards fans need some firing up after Sunday's game, this is one story that should help with that:

This is for my people. I wasn't going to say anything but today's Zards loss put me over the top. On Saturday night, I was repping it to the death at Smith Point. I was reading how Prince William broke up with his lady on my Razr, when someone brushes by me who looks familiar. It was Kirk Hinrich. Then right next to him comes in Chris Duhon. They were wearing sweat suits and trying to get their drink on...they went straight for the back bar. I look at Hinrich and shout "Least favorite player in the NBA." Then it hits me, it's almost 1 am. The Wizards-Bulls game is on at 1 pm the next day on national tv with the 2nd seed on the line. How are Hinrich and Duhon out drinking this late the night before??? The answer: no respect. Then they went and blew us out by 109 points on Sunday. Unreal.

The reason I am writing this is I want it to get back to the Zards how they were disresepected to the point where one of the best players on the team who took Lil' Gilbert's spot on the Olympic team thought so little of the game that he went to get bent with that boozhound Duhon and some sexy time with the 2 seed on the line on national TV. I want Michael Lee or Ivan Carter to drop that knowledge to Clueless Eddie Jordan (who looks like a man who just found out his 18 year-old daughter is pregnant). You don't believe me? Call Smith Point and ask Bo if Hinrich stopped by. We need some fire, son! We need something. I am tired of looking at Washington sports teams and seeing the image of Jeff George being dragged on the ground by Ebeneezer Ekuban while Chris Samuels and Jon Jansen watch. Someone needs to say: I know we lost Gilbert and Caron, but you know what? We'll still punch you in the mouth. COME ON!!!!!


I know I was pissed off after I read this. I wonder if the WashPost beat writers will pass the story on to the players and the coach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break