Everything You Need To Know About Micahel Steele

Via the WashPost article about the Meet the Press debate:

"Have I moved off of my philosophical orientation on these issues? The answer is no, but I have learned to listen to the people. . . . In that sense, I have grown."

WTF?!? "I haven't changed, but I've grown?" What kind of Roshomonian nonsense is that?

Sadly, Steele's entire time on the show was like this. You have to have a decorder ring to figure out what he means, and even then there's a different decorder ring for each scenario.

Without a doubt, Steele's platform is simply: "Trust me." That simply isn't enough for Maryland, and not enough to get my vote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break