This Week in Justin News....





Happy ThanksTAKING, everybody! The following is a recap of what happened to me over the last 4 days. Enjoy!



--Sunday November 19, 2006--



I went to church twice and in the second half of the day, I was at my uncle's church to christen the new building. We got to the final service in the new building late, and being that my cousins didn't want to be stared at as we went to go sit in the front, and even though the pastor's his dad and my uncle, we went to the downstairs to help set up the food. After a few taste tests of the food, we tried to watch football on the tv in my uncle's office, but could only get CBS, and waited for the service to end. But then the testimonies came -- you know, the part at the end that will keep your ass in service for about another 4-5 days?? Yeah,THAT part...



Finally, the service is about to start for the new building. While my other cuz and I speak to his girl about a person from our home church that came, my cousin's wife shushes me cuz they were praying way in front where I couldnt really hear what they were doing. I guess she figured it's better to make MORE of a racket to put down the little noise we and other people behind us were making, but whatever, she better stay off mine.Only reason I stat off her ass now is cuz of him, but she better cool it, trying so hard to act like she close to God now with her crack addicted mother and my little cousins THAT close to being bastards.



Anyway, after church, I go to get food and lemme tell y'all something -- black people + the words "food" and "free" in the same sentence = stampede! I couldn't wait to get in line because I would soon have to leave to go to Petersburg to go to a party I was invited but before I went, I'd have to go to see my date for the evening.....only to find out that the party I was invited to, I would have to drive us both there!!! How do you invite somebody to a party, but they end up driving?? But whatever....



Before I get to driving, we have to stop by her aunt's house with all her kids and her husband all snapping flicks of us before the fact. Soon, we take off down 95 south. I get there and have to wait to eat AGAIN, but this time I get to watch all the females in the place drink while all the fellas could not, because it was about the ladies on THIS night. Lemme tell y'all ANOTHER thing -- watching white people dance to instrumental versions of Foolio's (Coolio's) "Gangsta's Paradise", Nelly's "Hot in herre", "Achy Breaky Heart", and electric slidin' all over the joint is not only pathetic, but it was horrifiying! The chick with her b/f who just happened to kiss him infront of me in a picture pose, would just stare at me to see when my reaction would be while watching to fat white girls ATTEMPT to drop it like it's hot (which it was NOT). Oh, it was horrible, I tell you! I got home around 12, and just elected to skip school and prepare for my time at the register at work later that day....



--Monday November 20, 2006--



Because apparently I know all things in the store they let ALL the cashiers be off for the day and I had to do it. I had bought a 18 pack of Heineken just in case I ended up being stressed out afterwords. It wasn't so bad I guess, but it was the principle for me. Why can't other people learn how to do stuff, but anyway...When I got home, I was bound and determined to have me a damn beer (the minimum amount required for me to forget this day: 4), but I COULDN'T GET THE TOP OFF!!!!



--The last Couple of Days--



Not a thing happened...



WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Why me????? Image

*Editor's Note: This actually happened like alsmot 3 weeks ago, I just forgot to post it here. My bad, yall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five Actresses Who Should Be Considered For A Wonder Woman Movie

5 Actresses Who Deserve a Bigger Break